Built by Nimphius in Wisconsin 1987, this is a true little cruising yacht with seated headroom below.
- dimensions: 20′ on deck, 25′ overall, 7-1/2′ beam, 3′ draft
- hull: varnished mahogany planking, bulwarks, transom, cabin; oak frames and backbone, laid teak deck and cockpit sole
- interior appointments: vee berth, quarter berth, portipotti toilet, built in icebox, navigation table, Optimus stove
- sails: mainsail, self tending jib, spinnaker
- engine: 1 cyl. BMW diesel
- mast & rigging: 30′ varnished spruce mast, fractional rig, tabernacle stepped; ss rigging, traditional running lights mounting in rigging
- equipment: danforth anchor & rode, 2 fenders, custom cushions for down below, 2 sail covers, compass, electric bilge pump, manual bilge pump
- tandem axle trailer included (somewhat rusty, may need replacement)
The boat is structurally in excellent condition. It has just been freshly varnished. The cabintop has been repainted. The bottom has been coated with antifouling paint. The boat has been in storage for approximately 20 years so has had very little use.